My Animation Demo Reel!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Creature Forge #61

I was browsing through the wonderful world of CGHUB (It's so wow to me because I just recently began to check it out.) and I came across this http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=128255#post128255

Diablo would probably be one video game I REALLY like playing. It's a bit tense at some points, and yes I agree there are a lot of erm 'evil' things in there, but I really love the characters and well, the gameplay is a hell lotta fun in general.
This would probably be my first ever drawing challenge, but I am SO up for it. I've been down a loooong time with no zest to try something new especially with respect to animation and drawing, so I guess this shouldn't be too bad. Onward and Upward! How bad can it get, anyway?

Why do I want ice cream..

-poof-

No comments:

Post a Comment